Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, October 7, 2011

English Course, Lesson 2

Hello friends...

How are you today? Before, we reviewed the personal pronouns and now it's time to take a closer look at the "be-verb" again. If you follow this lesson, you can start making simple sentences such as these: I'm from China. I'm Russian. I'm very happy. I'm a successful business person. You might have noticed that English is a rather compact language. This means, we often shorten words. For example, instead of writing "I am from Italy", we write "I'm from Italy." So, if you want to type texts in English, you often need the apostrophe ('). It's important for you to learn how to type properly right from the start. For more information please read How to type fast? In addition to typing you also want to improve your listening skills.

How did score in the English test I gave you last time? Did you get all the answers right? If yes, you should take the next test which is called Drive carefully. Good luck with the test!

No comments:

Post a Comment